Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum after being banned from another one (I'm sure I don't need to name it) for mentioning an annoying popup banner in my introduction.  Please don't ban me here for being observant. Anyway, I'm glad I was required to search for another place since Boxer Forums has a ton of useful info.

Never owned a boxer before.  Had a black lab for 13 years, though.  My boy's name is Ringer and he was born December 16th 2006.  I took ownership of him in the beginning of August 2007.  He is incredibly smart and learns almost anything I teach him.  It's been a rough month for the both of us but I know I'm looking forward to many years with my new companion.

Pictures for anyone interested: Ringer

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hello and welcome....Thats funny you mentioned you were banned from another forum so wasnt I..There rules were so messed up. Its probably the same one  :rofl:
Everyone in this forum are so nice and I kno you wont get band
Ringer is very cute

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ahh he looks like such a sweetie!! i think almost all of us have been banned from "that" site :) no worries here, we like people!! :lol: cant wait to see more pics and get to know Ringer. Please feel free to ask any questions and jump in at any time.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, everyone here is very helpful and supportive.  Ringer is a sweetheart; can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome and even though I can't say I got banned from that site, it is only because I didn't jump through their hoops to join it.  Anyway, glad you have joined us we have lots of fun and Ringer is adorable.  Make yourself to home.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome from Texas. You'll enjoy the site, the people are nice and the information is very helpful!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I love the picture taken looking up at him... he looks so handsome there...  

I think most of us have been banned from that board... and im sure for no good reason too!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to see people here are welcoming.  I'll be certainly spending a lot of time in the training section.  :D
Maybe I have a reason to break down and buy a real camera instead of using my little camera phone.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome!  Ringer is very handsome and looks like a total sweetie!  Yes, we do love pictures here so it's time to buy that camera!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to both of you..Ringer is a handsome guy....Yea, I think there are a lot of us here that have been banned from "that place"..I think you will find we are pretty easy going, definitely have our opinions, but mostly we are very passionate about the breed..Oh yea, we are also mad about pics.... :)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hello and welcome from myself, Chance and Layla!!! LMAO  I was banned from the same forum for posting a picture that started with a number instead of a letter   lol wow they banned me forever !!! You would have thought i killed someone....which is how i found this one as well and i am sooooo glad i did! BTW Ringer is soooo cute. I loved the dusk picture!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello and welcome Dan!  I wasn't quite banned from that site, at least I don't think so! haha...I just decided to move on after being insulted.  I love it here and I'm sure you will to.  Everyone is very helpful and full of information.  Ringer is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hehe, I'm a newbie here. I stumbled across "that site" before I found this one. After reading their guidelines I thought, "there has got to be a better site out there, these people are so picky!".

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I know I'm late with my welcome, but I'm just getting caught up.  :? So...welcome to Boxer Forums!!  :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts