Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I was an active member back in 2008-2009 with my boxer girl, Harleigh (different username). She passed away about 18 months ago at the age of 10. We finally felt we were ready for another. We just picked up this gorgeous boy, Bruce, on Saturday. He is 7.5 weeks old. He is a dream puppy and we are absolutely in love with him. He is 50% Euro which I was super excited about. Love them Euros! Anyway, it’s amazing how much you forget about the puppy stage. Looking forward to being active here again😊

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome back! Sorry about your loss, and congrats on your new baby! He is picture perfect. Enjoy the puppy stage...it goes so fast! (Not that that's all bad.....)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy. I am sorry about your previous dog its always so hard to get past that but a puppy can help with the healing. Boy how easy it is to forget how much work puppies are!!! But it is fun to watch them grow. My female is a half Euro as well she is the first one I have had all my others had been American bred dogs. My male is 87 percent Euro so he is different in some ways but not too much. I hope you and your new pup have many adventures and a wonderful life together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts