Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,879 Posts
Well I know it suck's but it sounds like you did the right and responsible thing. As long as a known "biter," can be rehomed safely (with full disclosure) it's all good. And typically if a "Dog," will bite an adult? It can be assumed that don't much care for toddlers ... so a no kids, warning "should go without saying?"

Sadly you already know your dog doesn't like toddler's? Which for some dogs' is not unusual? But usually they/those tend to not like people either? Such was the case with my WL GSD, who did not "much care for anyone who did not live with him." And "Toddler's were a hard "NO!"

But it all worked out fine for us, he was a great dog and never bit anyone under my care. But ... I don't have kids. So keeping others, safe was only a "Part Time Job." When we came home ... I was off duty. But with "Kid's," as I see it, you'd have to be on guard ... well all the time (regardless of rehab? )

At any, rate sorry about the circumstances but it seems like you did good by him.

· Registered
5,879 Posts
Oh most definitely a "Dominant Dog!" One dog would have better. But hopefully one of the other two dog's is not a GSD? GSD's uh to my surprise are "High Rank Dog's," Boxer's/Molosser Dogs are not.

Two Dogs are a Pair ... three dog's are a "Pack," things can change! Hopefully they don't have a GSD?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts