·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Any other women feel this way?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Well it's kinda cutesy.  But my hubby is my best friend in the whole wide world!  I'd take him over anything or anybody any old day! :love:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so funny.  I'd take any dog over my ex.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
If my wife chose the dogs over me, I'd hate see what the house would look like!  I do all the vacuuming, dusting, bathrooms, and even help her out with dishes and laundry.  Not to mention, I do everything outside.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I some times feel that way!!! It depends on the day, and how my husband is acting!!! Sometimes the dogs act better than the hubby!!! They sure do listen better!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
JeepKuntry\";p=\"65663 said:
If my wife chose the dogs over me, I'd hate see what the house would look like!  I do all the vacuuming, dusting, bathrooms, and even help her out with dishes and laundry.  Not to mention, I do everything outside.

....wanna be my second husband? =P

My dear sweet husband....is like a tornado. when he leaves for work I have to clean up his socks from the floor (I swear he must have like 10 feet with the amount of socks I find), clean the bathroom from his shower, and clean up his stuff from lunch. sheesh.

BUT on the plus side, he finally put away the hose I asked him to do in October. /cheer

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm totally with you there, most of the time, I'm ashamed to say, I like Gunnar better than my hubby.  He's just so cute, who can resist him lol  Hubby's ok too, btw, he's just not nearly as handsome as my Gunnita!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts