Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone thank you for adding me to your site.  I had a boxer named BO for 9 years about six months ago he started to limp and he was not using his back leg.  The vet x-rays showed he had a tumor in his leg that was cancer.  He was a trooper till the end.  The last week of his life, he wanted to stay outside just laying in the grass.  We had to put him down because he could not walk anymore.  That was a sad day, and now we are lonely...I am coming here for comfort and soon we would love to get another boxer.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Well welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Well I am sure you will find this forum very friendly and supportive. There is also a ton of information about Boxers, and even us :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  Very sorry to hear of your loss. :(  You will find lots of info and get tons of support on here.  I hope you find a new companion soon!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So sorry to hear about BO.  :(  They are never with us long enough.
You will know in your heart when you are ready to get another one. BO will be looking down on you and help you in your decision.
Welcome to the forums, glad you could join us!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum and so sorry for your loss.  I hope when the time is right you will share your experiences and memories of Bo with us, and when the time is right that you will find a new boxer buddy.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma. I, too, lost my dear Rottweiler to cancer at the age of 8. It is a hard thing to do. A boxer is a good choice because they are great companions and wonderful pets. You'll find lots of information and helpful people in this forum.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.  I am so sorry for your loss. :(   You will find tons of information and support here & when you're ready we'd love to hear about Bo and later about any new new friends.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, so sorry to hear about your loss.  As everyone said this is a great forum and we are here for each other.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss...As I am the mommy to a 10 1/2 yr old, I feel blessed every day that he is with me, I cannot begin to imagine what life would be without him.....We would love to hear more about him and his life when you are ready....

Welcome to the forum, by the way... :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for your loss. I fortunately have never had the experience of losing a fur kid, but can't imagine what that must be like. This forum has some wonderful people on it and we are all here for support when you need it. There are also a ton of resources here that will help you find a new baby when you are ready.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome.  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of BO.  Once you're ready, we'd love to see pictures and hear silly stories about him.  Everyone on here is wonderful and very supportive, it's a great place when you need to vent/talk about anything.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hello and welcome from myself and Chance!!! We are sooooo sorry for your loss. This forum is wonderful and there isnt one person that wont be here for you if you need to talk.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  I hate hearing about any dogs having tobe put to sleep, but it sounds like it was his time.  Don't hesitate to jump in and share your thoughts, pics, etc.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome from Kansas City!! I'm sorry to hear about BO, but we're glad to have you here. Maybe another boxer baby is in your future :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts