Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to let all of you know I am so addicted to this website that I am finding it hard to do actual work.  I can only get online at work right now so I have to get my boxer forums fix at work :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
LoL Duke I'm with you :) Even though I'm a new member here my computer now its always on :) My husband was the one who push me to get our boy Oscar and he knew more about boxers then I did, but now since I'm spending so much time  here my worse half ( that how I call my husband:) ) is behind me with"BOXERS" :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't want to get one at first either and Adam asked me to just do research on them and then decided.  I love Duke so much and when I found this website Adam says its all I ever do.  I swear I come home every night and say on the website today.......and fill him in, I think he thinks i'm crazy :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats true....The first thing I do monday morning when I get to work is check the website to see what I missed over the weekend.  I told Adam we have to get internet at home soon!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Definitely you need Internet at home :) If God forbid my old computer will die on me I will go on strike at home right away LOL till I would get a new one :)

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
you guys are too funny! i don't know how i survived before boxer forums!! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
my husband thinks i'm crazy to love it here so much...but...to each our own right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts