Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should have known by the fawn colored coat,the way he is always sniffing the air,the way he jumps over things and can climb thru things.Now that I think about it I guess that there were tons of signs that I just didnt want to see.Like him putting his short tail into the air everytime he is curious or excited or gets startled,or he raises his ears at the slightest of noises,the way he can walk so softly and sneak up on something and the way he can get into the tightest spots that he should not even fit.
I mean dont get me wrong ,I still love Jake no matter what,however I dont care what his AKC registration papers say............I think Jake is mixed with a

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is too funny!  Were were always leary of letting our Calli out during deer hunting season!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....That was great....I sometimes wonder if Angel isn't part cat sometimes, so why not a deer?  :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
:lol: I was also thinking, "What?  That sounds just like my boxers".  You are too funny!  I always think Mo looks like a deer when she's running around the yard.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was sitting here thinking...omg...maybe Hoosier isn't a boxer either! You described my pup perfectly...its cool how they all have the same mannerisms

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
When i read the title i was sitting there going "he sure looked like a boxer to me" then i read the post!! too funny :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ahahahahaha I think Isis is one of those white snow jack rabbits haha they way she can lay so still and wait and then let the cat walk by...shes up and offfffffffffffff..hahaha prancing on the air like a rabbit on the animal planet...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
:lol: Kiah is part white tail deer (she has a small white patch at the tip of her tail) and the other half cat (the way she ponces on her toys and bats them around).  I just love it.

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta even bounds like a deer...we've noticed it a lot...i swear she isn't full dog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts