Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are leaving for action and Mason is staying home.... I miss him already and we haven't even left yet... Hour and a half till we go, I really am sad!
On top of that Mason puked this morning and not eating great!
I have a family friend and her boyfriend staying here with Mason. I know he will be fine but still nervous, I do ths every time we go away....
I am excited about going to Disney! Even though my kids are all older they are going! But really really don't want to leave my puppy!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stupid auto correct iPad...... Vacation not action...lol

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Awwww...I understand how you feel. I hate leaving my girls for whatever reason. Do you know why he puked today?? I know they can pick up on our feelings, maybe he s feeling your stress. I hope he starts feeling better soon & that you have a good vacation.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I was wondering what Action was.

I know exactly what you're feeling. My son and I are heading to St. Jude for his annual checkup tomorrow and I'm already sad thinking of leaving Sadie. oh and my wife too. lol.

I hope you guys have a great trip! I'm sure Mason will turn himself inside out with excitement when you get home!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No idea why he puked, maybe he picked up on my feelings, he wouldn't eat so maybe hunger puke... Eating now

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i am sure he will be fine since he gets to stay home and have people stay with him and try to enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
602 Posts
They will spoil him and pamper him and he will be the bell of the ball.
You have a blast and know that he will shower you with hugs and kisses.
Dogs do not have the best ability to tell time. They are not sure if it is one day or 20. He might think you were just gone for a few hours.
No worries. Have fun and know he is loved!!!!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Having fun, but miss mason terribly....

·
Registered
281 Posts
We all know what you're feeling!! I hate going away now that i have Georgie! Even if its just for a night... But I know Georgie is in good hands and probably loves the "freedom" an being spoiled by others while I am away...

Mason will enjoy the vacation (and so will you)... but I am sure you will get the most excited wiggle butts ever when you get home!!! Have fun!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Talked to the dog sitter! She said mason is fine, but not eating the best...... He is happy and had a puppy play date with his cuzzie pup........ I am loving this warm weather and enjoying my children, since they are all older, 23 to 13.... They are behaving like kids again....but miss my wiggle butt mason!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts