Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With how smart Boxers are. Patch is my first boxer and he is just very smart. Not only him, but the other boxers I met in the last few days were very smart. I am very glad we got him.

What Patch learned today... how to walk on a leash, sit, down, and his where his bed is. I bought him a bed today and put it in the living room.. tonight he went right to it and laid down.. in fact he is there now...

sorry, I am just really impressed with this breed..  :D  :p  :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)
ok, we bought him several toys today and what does he play with? the bag they came in.. lol

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya, I saw that, absolutely hilarious!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I think it was Gero with the boxes.  But still cute!

Henry is our first boxer, too.  Hubby is so impressed, that he doesn't ever want another kind of dog again.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I think everyone here would agree with all above statements :D

Best dogs in the world. In 20 yrs when both my girls pass, i will get another. there will always be a boxer in my home.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, he is just plain awesome! he is doing well on potty training too.. I am so glad that we got him.. the kids are estatic and cant get enough of him.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ditto here. Marq grew up with shepards and was soo impressed with how intelligent Samson was and now with Angel, well he's hooked....They continuily amaze me everyday....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are addicting, my sister loves Kiah but doesn't understand how I could want another boxer since she is so active.  Told her I can't explain it but there is something about them that just grabs you and doesn't let go.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I agree - having owned many different breeds over the years, I think boxers are in a league of their own.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup, Patch is just such a sweetheart and his personality is just awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts