Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Boston had it's first snow fall of the season!  After getting stuck at work for 3 hours longer than I should have and a 2 hour commute which usually takes 10 minutes.  I finally made it home to shovel and take Lola out in her first "real" snow storm.  I thought she'd run back inside, but she LOVED it!  Everytime I had her come in, she'd cry at the door to go back out!  Guess it's time to get a sweater or something for her if she's going to be a snow bunny!  Funny thing too...she looked just like a white bunny hoping around!!  And I found a wonderful way to annoy your boxer!  Make a snowball....say "catch the ball" then laugh your butt off as you watch them try to find "the ball" in the snow!!!  Yes, I know I'm mean....but she had fun!  Enjoy your weekend!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Lola looks like she is having a blast in the snow!  :D  Great pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She does look like a bunny, so cute and looks like she is having so much fun.  I will have to try to snowball with Kiah.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pics - she blends right in. Gosh, it looks so cold there!! We are supposed to hit the freezing mark by Sat. night. I can't imagine putting all the snow in the mix - AAHHH, must be a travel nightmare! Even if we get the least bit of snow, heck, it seems like the whole city shuts down...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Alicia, all I could think of is how easily Lola would blend into the snow and sure enuf, she does!! She definitely needs a sweater so you won't lose her in all that white stuff :lol: ...Great pics, loved the ones of her trying to catch the snowball and her expressions are great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts