Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.  So here's my Henry:

I was going to order his collar from Shaka this morning, but I just cannot decide!
Will y'all look at them and tell me which one you think best?  It's between the Shaka Laka and the Mosaic Wave Turquoise.

Thanks!
Z

·
Registered
942 Posts
Question 1: why do you have a pink collar on your male dog?  :lol:

I'm just givin' ya a hard time. :D I like the Mosaic Wave Turquoise.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Which one is Henry?...................just kidding.I like the wave better but I think the shaka laka would look better with henry's coat.please post a pic when you get it.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh.  Ha!  I had to look back at the pic to see what you were talking about! :lol:
It is a cheap red thing.  Red fades easy, so it looks pink. :lol:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jjtac\";p=\"39655 said:
Which one is Henry?...................just kidding.I like the wave better but I think the shaka laka would look better with henry's coat.please post a pic when you get it.
Hahahahaha!!!! :lol:   Yeah, the big ugly one is Ken!  Kidding!  Ken is the love of my life!

I like the shaka laka too, but I'm afraid it would blend in too much, ya know?  That's why I like the wave one, it's so bright and would show up well.

OY!  Decisions! :wink:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I like the browns and orange colors on Kane's brindle coat, but I think the turquoise would be really striking again the fawn background.  They all look so good - you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
the turqouise would POP out. I think that it would be a lot more outstanding with a more vibrant color. I like the laka but the turquoise would really stand out and look great.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just made the Shaka Laka for a fawnish reddish colored mixed breed and it looked great (sorry I don't have a picture)!  It is such a good trim for the fall.  
But I do have a picture of it on a seal colored IG:

The Mosaic Waves Turquoise is a gorgeous trim as well.  Keep in mind that it is only available in the 1.5".  But that should be fine for Henry.

Well, I guess I wasn't very helpful, now was I???? :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
My vote is for Mosaic Waves Turquoise, not that you could go wrong with any collar from Shaka!
I'm having a hard time deciding myself.  It's between: Lava Flow Teal, Mr. Whale and Wipeout/Reef (all in a 1.5 Combo).
I hate making decisions!
Let us know what you end up going with and send pics!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, hubby finally put his two cents in and said the turquoise waves.  So that's the one we'll get.

I think lava teal for Beckham! :wink:

Thanks guys for all the input.  I'll post pics when we get it in!

Oooooooooooooo.  Now I'm all excited! :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Zhanna\";p=\"39815 said:
OK, hubby finally put his two cents in and said the turquoise waves.  So that's the one we'll get.

I think lava teal for Beckham! :wink:

Thanks guys for all the input.  I'll post pics when we get it in!

Oooooooooooooo.  Now I'm all excited! :lol:
That's awesome, that's what Tara and I were thinking Lava Flow Teal for Beckham too.   Can't wait for pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts