Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm in the office just reading thru posts on here, get up to get something in the kitchen, and what do I find when I come around the corner?

Now if this isn't a guilty look, I don't know what is.....

Angel on the other hand, doesn't look the least bit guilty

Angel in flight teasing her brother

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Okay looking at these pics it looks like Samson is saying "I did not do this, but I tried to stop her"
Tooooooo funny!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Laughing like crazy right now, the flying Angel pic is great she's really stretched out!!!! But, I wonder........maybe she looks just a little TOOO innocent in the 1st pic???? 8O

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Willow, Travis loves samson and he is telling me to ask you if he can have him. I told him it was probably a no but he insisted that there was a chance and that i ask.... :p

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
haha....nope not my Samson. Innocent of all charges!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I agree Samson couldn't have done it lol.  Angel looks so calm sitting there laying the blame on her brother.  Love their toys!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh what great pic willow!! that first pic samson just looks like he is thinking "wasnt me mom....honest!!!" :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LoL Donya, I asked Samson if he wanted to go to a new home and he asked me if I was coming, when I said no, he kinda sighed and said he wanted to stay with me...He wubs me.... :)

Oh and for the record, it was Angel that flipped the toy box over, but I couldn't resist that pic of Samson looking guilty...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Poor Sampson, he feels guilty for what his little sister did; figures she will blame it on him anyway  :lol:   That is what my little sister used to do to me too Sampson, so you are not alone.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
OMG.....great picture!  Samson looks so cute with his guilty face.  And Angel just doesn't have a care in the world!

·
Registered
977 Posts
That's so funny :lol:  - who needs kids when you have boxers :wink: !! Maybe you need one of those TV nannies - haha!!  Voltaire is extremely jealous - he says i don't buy him enough toys - and he wants to go live with Willow!! That red ball looks just like a black one he had and lost in the pond  :cry: it was a favourite and i've never found a replacement - it's reminded me i must get on to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts