Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with the help of CrazieKC  :D we found our new boxer puppy.  He is four weeks old so we still have to wait to get him but I'm so excited.  I posted a video of him that they sent to me.  We wanted to go see him today but something came up and plus I am now sick (I've had a fever all day :( ) so they sent me a video so I could make up my mind.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9ZwkqZbh4

Now I just need a name.  So any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
ohhhhh my goodness...that is way to cute...I want him!
I don't know how you could say no to that precious face!!!
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we named Duke after the team.  I like Nebraska but Adam is a big Nebraska hater so that doesn't work.  Duke is the only team we agree on.  I like the Steelers, he likes the Dolphins (even after they only won one game), college....I like Nebraska he likes Florida State and Miami.  I'm not a big baseball fan so who knows there.  Other then that I don't know.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Id think prince goes really well with duke.. he is ssoooooo percious!!! i cant wait to get another puppy but it will be awhile the husband refuses to get another till we get a house with a nice size yard and hailee is completely trained but im soo weak hehe i want on ( or  next will be a mastiff so we need a bog yard hehe) grats on the new baby

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Aw!  Congrats on the new puppy.   :D
For me, you can't go wrong with a good German name! :wink:  Frizt, August, Bertram, etc.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats, I am soo happy you found him..I can't look at the video(dial up), but he sounds adorable, I kinda like Shula for a name

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It doesn't necesaryily have to be a D name or a sports name.  When we got Duke it was right around this time so it was easy, I found out we were getting him and Adam was watching a Duke game so I suggessted Duke and of course Adam loved it.  But other then that we are terrible with names....my mom gave us a kitten over the summer and so was so sweet (she's not anymore) so we named her Sweetie.  Original I know :)  I like Shula to but I don't know if Adam likes it I think he wants something more manly.  

It will probably take us the four weeks to decide even with the help.

And thanks for all the help.  We are terrible with thinking up names.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts