Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: So I found this GREAT new puppy shop in town it's called "Puppy Love" and they sell fun doggy stuff and they also have a puppy massage parlor there!!

I really had to hold back from buying loads of things for Sadie, but I really liked this hoodie..Ive been looking for something with a hood for a while because it gets so darn cold here! Enjoy!.....she didn't really like, but nothing a few treats can't solve! LOL

Gangsta...

Why are u doing this to me??

At least I can have a treat...

I <3 Soccer!

Okay fine I'll give in and have a snooze...

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
AWW how cute is Sadie in that sweatshirt???? I know what you mean about the cold, I'm getting some boots for Donner before we get our next foot of snow tomorrow, he cut a pad on the ice the other day. Stay bundled up Sadie "baby it's cold outside" :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie looks so cute in her new hoodie, wish I could find one that fits Kiah.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! Sadie is actually liking the hoodie now! :) ...She's used to it...

kiahsmom\";p=\"58803 said:
Sadie looks so cute in her new hoodie, wish I could find one that fits Kiah.
:lol: The one I got her is an XL!!!!! Crazy...I saw a small one and I was like..Oh is this a hat?! Then I realized that it was actually for a dog  :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
she looks so so cute and i cant believe how big shes gotten !!! WOW !!!..

so if everyones getting jackets and stuff for cold weather should i go get swim trunks for the dogs? omg a bikini for isis..can you imagine? hahahaaaaa

hmmm might be a funny funny pic !!! might have to try it :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"58817 said:
she looks so so cute and i cant believe how big shes gotten !!! WOW !!!..

so if everyones getting jackets and stuff for cold weather should i go get swim trunks for the dogs? omg a bikini for isis..can you imagine? hahahaaaaa

hmmm might be a funny funny pic !!! might have to try it :D
Yes, yes this little runt of the litter is gonna be a big lady!!!

Isis in a bikini  :lol:  :lol: I'd Love to see that !!! LMAO

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sadie looks lovely in her new hoodie Alexa.....And that was an XL? That's why I wouldn't order any for my 2, after the Halloween fiasco, I just knew that nothing would fit....And she may not like it Mom, but it sure will help keep her warm :) She's looking great by the way and just growing like a weed too :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts