Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some shots of this afternoons play time.

It is really funny to watch them play. Bo has a huge collar around his neck because he keeps tearing off his tape and has given himself a hot spot.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I found my camera- pics at last!!

Oh and Bo is almost an inch and a half to 2 inches taller and outweighs her by 5 -10 pounds.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Looks like they are having a great time! I'm getting tired just looking at the pics.. :wink:

·
Registered
508 Posts

I bet they can play for hours and not get tired like Zeus, poor Dante plays for about 30 minutes if that and its rest time  :lol: . Good looking babies though. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Lol..I'm with Tootsie, I'm exhausted just looking at the pics!!! Way more energy than I have, that's for sure....I can see the resemblence in both of them. They look an awful lot alike....How's Beau's ear crop doing? Could see the tape coming off in one of the pics....They look like they are having a blast and a great way to tire them out!  :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts

Awesome pics!! They look like they had a ton of fun!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Great pictures!  Looks like they had a blast and I bet they slept like babies that night!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

How cute!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

They won't stop  playing!  non stop , all the time wrestling and romping.  Ginsy is the istigater most of the time then wines and growls and barks when he pins her down.  

" MO-OM- he won't get off me!"  

"Well silly, stop provoking him!" :roll:

The tape isn't comming off this time.  Believe me that sucker is taped up  so well i think it is going to ba a major challenge to get it off next week. :lol:
The white you see trailing in a few of the pics is to the gauze they used to tie the queen elizabeth collar to the regular collar.  cause he was getting out of that too :roll:   The vet even gave him a sedative to chill him out enough to leave his ears alone.

He is distracted enough playing with Ginsy that I have only needed to give it to him once a day before bed so he doesn't tear at his ears during the night.  And I have to give him an wice a day for the hot spot on his head from where he tore the tape off and dug at his stitches before.

I am sooooo glad now that we decided not to crop Ginsy's ears!!  DH says the natural ears are so much more expressive and give so much character and personality :lol:  :lol:  
Ginsy has started teething, and her ears started flying out to the side  again like the flying nun.  So I had to tape them again to help them fall forward :roll:  I will leave the tape on her ears for at least a week this time.  Fortunately she hasn't even noticed the tape on her ears and doesn't mess with them at all.

They are both napping now , thanks to all the exercise they gave each other ALL morning :lol:   sweet peace!   [sigh]  well........almost, i still have 4 small DC in the house causing their own chaos and destruction :lol:   Playing with the puppies all morning didn't wear THEM out enough to take a nap :?   AHHH well what can you do?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Per your request to post LOTS of pics-  Here are some more :lol:

Waiting for treats

still waiting for those treats!!

Chase!

Bo

so HOT!  Need to rest!

Do you think I went a little overboard on the pics???

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Re: I found my camera- pics at last!! New pics added

Nope, I love all the pic's :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

[quote="1stboxer\";p=\"13733":nm6os9o4]Per your request to post LOTS of pics-

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Aww, look at how much fun they are having even with Bo wearing his lampshade!! Chloe had to wear one of those once and she just refused to do anything with it on. Love the pics, Ginsy and Bo are adorable!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Wow, they really do look alike! How cute they are!  :D

·
Registered
491 Posts

Pics are great, they look like they're having the time of their lives!!  See, everyone, you gotta have at least 2!!!   Hmmm, wonder what DH would think about 3 boxers???  lol

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Those are such lovely pictures! :wink:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I'm a little shuterbug :oops:   my computer is loaded with pics of my DC and I have pics uploaded on 4 hosting sites lol a different category for each site  DC, Ginsy, Dolls that I have made, Frogs (yes I raise PDF's)

·
Registered
780 Posts

They are so cute together!  Best buddies!  What great pictures!  Beautiful dogs!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts