Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Tyson (I know he's probably the thousandth boxer with that name LOL  :D) We get to pick him up on Saturday and we can't wait!!!! I searched everywhere for a brindle with a black mask and every breeder around me either had fawns or they did have brindles but no black mask.There was one breeder that said there was a really good chance of the pups turning out what I was looking for but the mother died a week before giving birth.... :(  I ran across this little guy and his 6 siblings and they were ALL just what I wanted which was a good and bad thing. Bad because now I had to decide which one I wanted but good because I would have a choice and not have to settle on the one that had the looks I liked!!!! I feel like this little guy was meant just for me!!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
OMG!  He's adorable!  That's exactly what I'm looking for...a brindle with black mask.  I'm having trouble, too.   I'm waiting for a liter to be born at the end of this month and I'm hoping she has one.  Congratulations!  I know you can't wait for him to come home.  Can't wait to hear all about him!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Look at that egghead!  :D  Tyson is adorable. Congratulations!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute, what a sweet little face.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
He is soooooooooooooooooo adorable - I love the little egghead pose - Tyson is just too cute for words.  Can't wait til you get him home and we can see more baby pics.  Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
What a precious baby - can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Got to love those little eggheads.... :) He is a handsome guy...Love those brindles

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a handsome guy. Congrats on finding your puppy.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I have a Tyson.  I didn't know it was such a popular name when we chose it.  Oh well!!

Your new additional is such a cutie!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on finding a puppy!!!  He is so adorable.  I know how hard it is to wait, but you must be so excited.  Can't wait to see pictures of his homecoming.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts