Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are all ready for their walk.. If hubby don't see how serious I am now about getting another puppy he never will. Sorry about the poor pic quality but I was laughing so hard taking the pic I couldn't keep my hand still and I didn't want to keep them outside to long in case my neighbors seen me doing this.

·
Registered
491 Posts
wow, talk about spilling your water, I did when I saw these pics!!  hey, and I have the same boxer from build a bear!!   where did u get that statue??

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the statue from a store in the mall.. I'm partial to my build a bear boxer ..even tho it brings back bad memories for hubby..Nothing like making your husband go with ya to a build a bear store the day they released it. I even made him carry it all around the store while I played dress up.. Wow, I am evil.lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
haha, I got mine and hubby was 'holding' it for me while I helped my daughter dress hers.  Next thing I know, he's carting it back to me, completely decked out in harley davidson clothes!!  He even put boxers on it, and little black converse looking shoes!  All on his own, I could not believe it!!!  Of course I got sticker shock when we rang it up at the register, my boxer alone was more than $75!!!  But it's my mini-Gunnar!!  Awesome statue by the way!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO...Oh I love it....Great pics, regardless of the quality.....Hope the neighbors didn't see ya.... :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Those are fantastic pictures!  Chloe looks so sweet with her new pals!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Thats too funny Shari!! I love the second pic!! Im soooo stealing that statue :wink:  Hopefully Chloes little brother is baking :wink:  LMAO

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Okay I got sucked into clicking real fast to see the new puppies.....HAHAHA  Very Cute and I bet they eat alot less :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I love that statue and the build-a-bear boxer.  Never knew they had them, hmmmm... its going on my christmas wish list.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts