Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a place this morning, and went and picked up my baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was born on April 26th, my skin kids birthday is april 27th!!!!!!!!!! LOL, we think we are going to name her Hazel. She is wicked cute. DONT WORRY EVERYONE I didnt get her from a mill!!!!! I got her from here - link removed

THE ABSOLUTE ONLY UPSET IS..................MY CAMERAS BATTERY IS DEAD. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. SHE LOOKS SO SMALL NEXT TO POEYE LOL!!!!! PICS COMING ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ALL GONNA LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not post links to kennels or puppy brokers.
Thanks, Lisa

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
For some reason I can't open the link. Well, congrats on your girl. Can't wait for the pics!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAMERA RECHARGED....WELL ENOUGH FOR A COUPLE PICS ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR WARNING ME ABOUT PUPPY MILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES IN ONE SECOND

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a couple pics of my new baby!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much, shes already getting adapted I think, and shes only been home about an hour.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulations, waiting for the pictures.

Broken link for me too.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She's very cute. They make a nice pair!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Well I live on the South Shore.   I run boxer playdays, usually monthly as well as write for a local pet newspaper.   I am very boxer involved with rescue as well as dabbling in the conformation world.  

Still new, and understand the standard, ethics and what not.   However, shall you have any questions locally, need adivce on training places or stores that sell certain foods, please PM me.

Also my website www.hannabanana.net has all our information on things were are doing boxer related.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so cute, congratulations again

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's a cutie, they make a nice pair

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's very very pretty!!! Is this the girl Cindi told you about?? Glad you got her home and you didn't have to wait long either, did ya?! MORE PICS PLEASE!! lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you! both my babies are very tired now from their busy mornings, but when I take them out Ill get tons of pics :D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts