Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally scanned the pics to my computer last night and here they are at 13 weeks and 15 weeks. Lauren is at her 26th week this week and had another appointment today. Everything is well. I am sorry i havent been on much lately just trying to get the baby room set up and cleaned up , this is some stressful stuff but i am doing good. When i get the baby room done i will post some pics up of that as well. I hope all of you are doing well and your fur babies too. The boys send their love to everyone.

13 weeks

15 weeks

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww thats wonderful !!! good luck !!! cant wait to see pics of the baby room :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you popped in! Those u/s pics are fantastic. Do you two know if it's a boy or girl yet?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
That is so exciting! I can never usually make out ultrasound pics, but i can clearly see the baby in those ha. Congrats, and can't wait to see pics of the room.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Thanks for sharing!  I know you're stressed.....but you must be SO EXCITED!  Good luck with everything!  So...are you painting the room pink or blue?  Hope all is well with the boys!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So good to know that everything is going well.  Can't wait to see pictures of the room also.

·
Registered
780 Posts
How sweet!  I remember those times.  It is stressful but very worth it.  Congratulations!   :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
great ultra sound pics, you can actually see a baby there....Lol....Look forward to seeing the baby's room when you get it down and take a few minutes for yourself sometime..... :) Can't get worn out now!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys i am very excited about the baby. It is a boy his name will be Dean Alexander Timmons. I cant wait. And when i finish the baby room i will take pics and posts them up, the color is awesome, it is called autumn sky (blue) and there will be little sailboats for the theme from Nautica. I am hoping to be back on here more often like i used too. I hope all is well with you guys. We have another sonogram that i will put up when we found out it was a boy.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
we understand bubba. i mean with your girlfriend preggars and with 3 dogs anyone could get a little bit busy!! just pop in and keep us posted....thats all we ask :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is due February 1st. oh believe me im going to try to start poppin in everyday like i used to. Thanks on the compliment for the name, there is special meanings behind it.... Dean - best friend that passed away in a car accident july 13th of last year and Alexander is granfathers name that passed away when i was just a little tot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts