Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom called me after I got out of work today. My cousin shot his girlfriend and then commited suicide. I am completely in shock. I lived with him for a year and I lived with his girlfriend for 3 months. They were both teachers and coaches at the same high school. They were very well educated and really involved.

I still can't believe that this happened. He wasn't a violent person and he rarely got mad. They fought a lot when I lived with them, but he never yelled or got real upset he just wouldn't talk to her for a while. They broke up a few times and I guess they were living with each other for the past few months.

I guess the neighbors hear them fighting last night and then heard two gunshots. No one reported it to the police. Her mom went to her house the next morning because she wouldn't answer her phone and she crawled through a window and found them in the bedroom.

This just isn't like him to do something like that. It was all over the news before they even notified his family. In fact, his brother works at a gas station and a customer asked him if he knew the guy because they had the same last name. It's terrible that he had to find out that way and it's terrible that his entire family had to find out by watching the news. That isn't right.

I know that I haven't been on here for very long and I hope no one thinks I am weird for posting this, but I am in complete shock and I just can't come to grips that this happened. I won't be on for a while because I'll have to go back home, but I should be back by the end of the week.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this.. My heart is with you and your family at this time.. *big hugs*

·
Registered
508 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this. That is heart breaking to hear and your family and hers are in our prayers. This community is very close and no one thinks that you are weird for posting this. And lots of BIG HUGS.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, how tragic...My heart goes out to you and your family right now...Sending lots of hugs your way and Samson & Angel are sending boxer kisses...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your tragic news.  You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.  Prayers to you and your family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts