Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

I have a question regarding Coat.

1K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Barbs2Ks 
#1 ·
Would you consider Sampson regular brindle or reverse brindle?
His coat is pretty dark compared to some of the other brindles I see.

See less See more
#2 ·
I would say a regular beindle. A true reverse, is pretty dark with the fawn striping coming thru...there's a Sticky topic that Andrea did regarding this, complete with pics that may help you

#5 ·
Thanks all - I love his coat and he is my first brindle so I wasn't sure. Yes, Kaci is almost the same as Sam.

#7 ·
sully\";p=\"59464 said:
What a beautiful dog he is.....I see that pic and think to myself I should get a brindle next!
I think I am too... I had my heart set on a white forever... But now I am leaning more towards brindle... I would like to have all three one day though!

#8 ·
Yes hes a regular brendel... And very beautiful... my Hailee is a reverse heres a pic of her, you can see how the main color of her coat is really dark and the light fawn is the stripes

#10 ·
yes she is, her head is the lightest part on her inbetween her ears its all light, shes my pretty little terror :)

#11 ·
gosh i love the way brindles look, they are all so good looking!

G
#12 ·
Some brindles are cute...but I am intimidated by most of them that I've seen...they look "meaner" though I know they are not...Sam is very handsome...looks like a big teddy bear...I am a fawn and will always be a fawn lol

#14 ·
I just love brindles but go back and forth between white and brindle for my next one.  I guess it will all depend on what the rescue has in the spring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.