Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep its their treat and also because we are only open until 1pm.

I take them in on the weekends when I am here, and they run like mad dogs!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is my kind of office!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo Hoo, Hanna & Kash running amok in the office!!! Lol Heather that deserves a pic or 2  :) I used to love it when I could take Samson with me....

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was hard enough to pack their bag of toys and treat lets along the camera!  ha ha ha.....I will see if I can get some off my phone!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
That's so cool!  I used to be able to bring Lola in when she was little.  Now she's crazy and won't stay in my office...she just wants to run around the building!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ah, I'm so jealous, I was just sitting here thinking how much I'm missing my babies today!  I wish I could bring them to work but somehow I don't think they'd just sit quietly under my desk no matter how many times I told them  :lol:

That's so cool that you can take them to work with you!!  :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Sounds like fun.  I work from home so my little buddy always has me near.  But I'll tell ya, even still I feel guilty.  He whines because I'm not constantly playing with him.  Most of the day I really can't pay attention to him and he can't stand it.  So people who have to leave their dogs every day, don't feel so bad!  It's never enough time for them!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I like that idea!  Although this is my first puppy, I want to make sure I don't totally screw this up first    :lol:   Maybe someday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts