Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: I have contacted this lady....

So the other dogs attack him, and HE's the problem?  Good grief....

good luck, I hope you get him

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

He looks a lot like Keegan, if he has Keegans temperment he will be wonderful.  Hope she responds.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

good luck!! keep us posted!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Good luck!! fingers and paws crossed that she lets you have him.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

[quote="sully\";p=\"113898":2mgxegtz]So the other dogs attack him, and HE's the problem?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

what tests r done at the vet to make sure he is healthy... 200 at the vet??  I have taken dungy and got a crap load done and it was only 90... that was like 3 shots including rabies

I hope they contact u

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

I wonder if they are breeding since they said they have other boxers...It could just mean they have others but I take it as possibly breeding...Def. ask more questions !

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I was wondering that too...that is crazy...I was trying to be nice in my email in attempt to save the dog from where it is...but maybe after I get him if she responds to me, I will have a word or two to say lol...I will also ask for the vet records, or at least what vet she took him to so that I can have copies of his records...I dunnooooooooooo he needs to be saaaaaaaaaaaaaaved she said she would hate to take him to a shelter or just give him away to anyone...Im not anyone lol, I LOVE BOXERS!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

It says he has been neutered so I am assuming at least he wasnt being bred!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

LETTE\";p=\"113922 said:
I was wondering that too...that is crazy...I was trying to be nice in my email in attempt to save the dog from where it is...but maybe after I get him if she responds to me, I will have a word or two to say lol...I will also ask for the vet records, or at least what vet she took him to so that I can have copies of his records...I dunnooooooooooo he needs to be saaaaaaaaaaaaaaved she said she would hate to take him to a shelter or just give him away to anyone...Im not anyone lol, I LOVE BOXERS!!!
I agree...its insane how people threaten to take there dogs to the shelter or just give him to anyone? How can you love your dog and do that...I just dont get it! Dogs are not disposable..you work through your problems..So yeah im wondering if she is a BYB breeder...This is stuff that she needs to be told...but lets see what she says... :roll:

Your right you arent anyone, LOL.

·
Registered
291 Posts

good luck - tails and fingers crossed - wait docked tails crossed ok its impossible! haha keep us updated

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

I wonder if part of the vet bill they are talking about was the neuter fee?  

Keegan was bred by the owner that turned him into rescue, sad thing that all of the puppies went into rescue too but at least they have all been adopted.  Now he is neutered and home with me where he belongs  :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

I hope she gets in contact with you!  I didn't like her ad at all but hopefully you can save the little guy.  He sure is cute!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Fingers and paws crossed that this work out for you. He sure is a sweet looking boy, how could someone threaten to take him to a shelter or just give him away?????GRRRR :evil:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

they r willing to take him to a shelter, yet they want 200... grrr

·
Registered
182 Posts

Looks like he had good owners that ultimately want the best for him.  We could put in a good word for ya if ya want :wink:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Sure hope he goes home with you, would be better off, they can say they love him all they want but they only want 200 for him and are going to put him in a shelter if they dont. . . .hhhmmmmm. . . :cry:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:? any word yet?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts