Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhonda, Angel's breeder has a new champion!!!! Cookie got her last points last week at the boxer regionals in Maine... :clap: This is who I'm looking at for my next pup, as Rhonda has plans to breed her in the spring...Still waiting to hear how Hummer(Angel's clone) did

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow!! She is a real beauty!!  :D  Congratulations to Rhonda and Cookie!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is an old pic from futurity sweepstakes, but I've seen her many times and she looks gorgous.......

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is beautiful.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
WOW WOW WOW!!!  Now I see where Angel gets her good looks from.  What a wonderful representation of the breed.  I've always loved Angel's form and her very regal look.  Good genes mom. Congratulations Cookie and Willow for picking such a fabulous breeder.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
what a pretty girl !!! thats great !!! i luv her coloring..:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, she is lovely.
My girl, Z, was her class compatition last week at the Regionals (In Mass, not Maine)

Congrats on her NICE win!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone, I feel like a proud auntie..lol .....Jinxxboxers, is that a pic of your girl Z in your avatar? She is lovely.....

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Hey there Jill - Nice to see ya!!!

Willow, yep that is the infamous "Z" as in Zorita, she is among on of my favorite bitches in the ring  - absolutely stunning:)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Wow I think I've died and gone to boxer heaven!!!  Two georgous girls in one post.  Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful girls!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jill, I went to your web site, Zorita is a lovely girl, heck they all are.... :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMG i think i have died and gone to boxer heaven! I could never be a boxer judge.......i would have to give them all blue ribbons :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts