Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bit of news to share with everyone!
After being with my boyfriend for almost 7 years and engaged to him for 2, we have finally set a date to get married on the 21st July this year! Yey! We won't be having a massive wedding but I'm getting really excited now! I just had to share my excitement with you guys!

Heather

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Congratulations!!! That is great news!!!  :yes:  :cheers:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Congrats Heather!!! I got married Seotember 10th, 2006 and we just had a little one with family!!! It was nice though. I didnt put any make up on though lol I knew damn well I was going to cry and sure enough I balled:) Didnt help I was pregos so the hormones were flowing hahaha

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congratulations..... of course you will have to share pictures!  I know there are a good many wedding boards out there!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"3102 said:
I have a bit of news to share with everyone!
After being with my boyfriend for almost 7 years and engaged to him for 2, we have finally set a date to get married on the 21st July this year! Yey! We won't be having a massive wedding but I'm getting really excited now! I just had to share my excitement with you guys!

Heather
congratulations.... that is wonderful...

Im going to be getting engaged soon, so i know how you feel..

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Congrats!  I love being married.  We were only 18 and 19 when we got married.  Everyone said how we should not do it and how wrong we were.  But here we are, coming up on our 14th anniversary.  It's wonderful!
Hugs,
Zhanna :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! that is just a few days after my little one's birthday!! i was hoping to get married this year but my knee is totally up the creek!! back in august i had torn my cruciate ligament....then it just got worse and worse until i couldnt walk without a leg brace on!! in november i had an operation,but it looks like i may need a re-constructive surgery on it!!! great huh?? so my lovely wedding is having to take a back seat!!!!   i hope your day goes great...and i wish you both a huge amount of happiness....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats Heather...How wonderful...Big wedding or small, it doesn't matter, it still can be a special day.....And of course we will want pictures,,,,, :wink:

·
Registered
616 Posts
YEAH!!! Great News!  I'm excited for you.  What a great time you will have in planning it.  I too had a small affair and it was lovely but lots of work.  Keep us posted on your plans.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww! Thanks guys for all of your lovely responses! One thing I do know is that we are having little clay figures on our cake that are made to look like us and I'm having a little clay Daisy made to sit on the cake too!
I can't wait!

Heather

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Our wedding was so small, it was just us, the justice of the peace, and his secretary.

Michelle, hope the leg heals soon.

Z

1 - 15 of 15 Posts