Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not quite! LOL

I haven't been around for a while, because I've been sick and work has been CRAZY...

Sadie is good, she has a bit of an eye infection, vet thinks she may have gotten something in there to irritate it (snow most likely) but she's on the mend with some eye drops...UTI update, she has a bit of white blood cells in her pee...vet says we'll just keep an eye on it but we won't worry just yet about the UTI coming back or it being anything serious. The vet said that if it does, we may want to let her have a full heat cycle before we spay...Sharon your thoughts on this? We are bringing in another urine sample in 2 weeks. Oh ya, and Sadie is now 38.5LBS! She's growing like a weed!

Besides that, things have just been NUTS! I'll have to spend an afternoon catching up on here  :)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Welcome back!  I've been sort of on the outs health wise too.
Get well soon and good luck with that growing girl! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hope you and Sadie are feeling better soon!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well..Yup that bug is definitely going around.....Ugh about Sadie, but sounds like she's doing great and putting on weight too, that is awesome....Miss you around here, get well..Hugs to both of you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts