Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popeyes appointment to be neutered is September 11th. I am dreading it (like I'm sure everyone else did/does) And today I am bringing both of the babies to get weighed and get there advantix and stuff. Will post there weight when I get home :D.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Awww poor Popeye! I'm sure he will be just fine. I hated it when Daisy went in to get spayed but she was fine and back to her usual bouncy self the next day!
Let us know how he goes on!

Heather

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I hope he recovers quickly and it's good you are having it done before Hazel comes into heat, then you'd really have your hands full.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!
heres the weight updates
Popeyes 1st vet visit (mid/late July) - 23.6lbs
Popeyes current weight - 38.6lbs
Hazels 1st vet visit (about 1 month ago) - 16.6lbs
Hazels current weight - 21.4lbs

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like they are both doing well, yea!!! Will keep Popeye in my thoughts on his surgery date....I think we can't help but worry, even for the routine things, not that surgery is ever routine....

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Sounds like they are both really healthy!

I'm sure Popeye's neuter will go well, I will be thinking happy thoughts for you on that day  :wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good luck Popeye!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow looks like both pups are growing perfectly! I am sure Popeye will be fine for his "clipping." Good luck to you both!  :wink:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heres an update!!!! I brought Popeye in this morning (I hate myself for leaving him there :(  )and called around 12pm, they said he did wonderfully, and was resting! YAY relief. they said to call around 3 to see when I could go get him. So pumped to go get him! lol!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Happy to hear Popeye is doing great!! I bet your counting down the minutes to call them back cause I know I did..lol..Now the hardest part is keeping Popeye quiet..I laughed like heck when the vet told me that..I'm like keep a boxer quiet? are you nuts?? lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well with Popeyes surgery.  :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts