·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...where does mom get to sleep now??  

·
Registered
526 Posts
I know how  you feel.. Patch and penny took over my spot last night...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
VERY familiar.!!!!!!!  Last night Shaun and I had about a third of the bed... Jessie had the rest!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I want to steal him!! I love him!! :love:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww what a cutie...I love the last one. Looks like you are going to need a bigger bed soon!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So cute, Tango can take up room on my bed anytime , he is so cute.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwww ya we have a king sized bed and uhmm i get pushed to the side every night.. :roll: isis lays up next to me and onyx across the whole end of the bed on his back :roll:

Tango is soooooooooo cute hehe

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Thats very cute, Zulu steals the whole bed, we already have a kingsize one too. . . . 8O

Wouldnt have it any other way though :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, boy does that look familiar...We kept both the dogs in the bedroom last nite and shut the door, figured it would be easier as it was Flick's first nite.....I have the worst backache this morning....Samson sleeps just like Tango does, crosswise and he is huge! J/K.....That last pic is soo cute tho..How could you resist that face :)

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Bigger bed maybe??!! J/k  But according to my sister; Momma doesn't get to sleep!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
it looks like youre out in the cold...although if he is like Maverick he will want you to sleep in the tiny space he left and not the guest room or couch.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wonder if it will turn into a "who  gets the last inch of bed space" fight tonight!  LOL...

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Time for a bigger bed!!!!!! Tango is so cute how could you say no!!!!  That is how Fiona started sleeping on the couch :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts