Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things are looking really good for me getting a rescue in the very near future.  I was initially told the girl I was interested in already had a couple applications in but I figured I would add mine to the list.  I'm glad I did.  I haven't had the house check yet but from all the email traffic I have been in over the last few days leads me to believe that I will be accepted.
If anyone is interested in rescues in the VA/MD/DC area, I would highly recommend Richmond Boxer Rescue.  Sarah is very responsive and helpful and genuinely seems to want to place the right dog with the right person.
Here is Jenny.  I know I already posted her in another thread somewhere.  They also have a new brindle cutie pie named Mary Ann

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Dan I hope it works out and you are able to get her.....if not her then another special friend for Ringo :)  That is awsome you want to adopt!!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
That is awesome Dan!! And I was just on the site looking through and saw both of those beautiful girls!!  Congrats and good luck!! We will keep our paws crossed for you.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
oo thats wonderful Dan !!! hope it all works out that would be awesome !!! Ringer would be in la la land haha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, Mary Ann is a cutie :) Ringer was whispering in my ear that he really thinks she is hot :lol: Good luck Dan, sounds you have everything covered. With that much correspondence it would make you think that you are in as well.....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Either one would be great and I wish you the best of luck.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Jenny is beautiful!!! Good luck Dan - Kudos to you for adopting.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Good luck with the rest of the adoption process! Both girls are so beautiful!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Freaking awesome.  The person to do my home check just left and said she had absolutely no problem saying I could adopt. And apparently they have been holding Jenny for me and I can pick her up next Saturday if I want.  Now I just need to convince my boss to let me take a couple days off so I can drive up there, make sure they get along and get everyone acclimated to the change.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very cool, Dan!  Hope your boss gives you those days off.  Can't wait to hear all about Jenny and all the stories you're gonna have about her and Ringer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts