Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our first video of Sadie with our new camera. It's terrible I know, but like I said it's our first  :lol: It's just Sadie being Sadie.  You have to take into account she's a little distracted in the video because her dinner is waiting in her bowl on the counter. The last 30 seconds or so she is waiting like a good girl for us to finally put the bowl of food on the floor  :lol:  Please don't mind me minus the makeup! LOL

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 8&hl=en-CA

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
ha ha ha, it's adorable!!!  I love anything Sadie does!!! You guy are doing a great job teaching her.  The video is really good and fun to watch.  WTG Sadie you're such a smart little girl.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I love that video! She is so sweet prancing all around and her little nub waggin like crazy. You guys are doing a remarkable job with her!  Give her extra kisses and hugs from me please. Great Job Sadie! so proud of ya sweetie.  :D  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG... That was terrible?  8O  What are you kidding??? That was awesome, there was nothing terrible about that! Sadie is absolutely adorable. I can foresee a ton of videos starring Sadie!  :D Great video!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I hate dial up!!! I'm sorry Alexa, I can't see it.... :(

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Sadie gives you all kisses and hugs to say thanks.  :)

samsonsmom\";p=\"36180 said:
I hate dial up!!! I'm sorry Alexa, I can't see it.... :(
Thats okay hun  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
OMG! Sadie is sooooo cute, it makes me want another boxer just like her! I love her little nubby tail wagging! And her sweet eyes! And her ears flapping up when she sits down! She is just such a cutie!

Heather

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwww jsut love to to death...shes such a cutieeeee...hahahaha

·
Registered
99 Posts
I LOVE YOUR DOG, TOO!!!!  That was absolutely precious!  What a happy and smart little girl Sadie is.  I thoroughly enjoyed that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts