Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
unfortunately "BeeCee" has been gone for awhile?? She was in a lot of pain over her dogs lost and I tried to help in "PM's" as well as on here. I often think about her and hope she's OK.

She got a "Dalmatian" puppy very soon after the lost not to sure that was the right move but of course we did welcome her into the fold as it were.

I can't imagine a dog just keeling over?? Sadly it's not that uncommon on here. :(

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awe I thought I saw her little green light saying she was online? Sad! Poor thing I hope she's doing OK!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Awe I thought I saw her little green light saying she was online? Sad! Poor thing I hope she's doing OK!

Did you?? That's not where I looked ... which reminds me ... sending a friends request your way. :)

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
OK be patient I'm learning still on this thing! How does that work?

The friends request?? I think it'll show under your user name,upper right hand corner, under Private Messages and you just click yes or no.

Are you doing this stuff on a "phone??" :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ya I am it's through an app called Tapatalk you can join all kinds of forums but I'm only on this one! I'll figure it out lol!

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Ya I am it's through an app called Tapatalk you can join all kinds of forums but I'm only on this one! I'll figure it out lol!

LOL I thought so. I can barely function on the SmartPhone thing, lurking is the best I can do. HTC Desire 5.5 inch great for video's and stuff but the touch screen is to much grief for me! :)

Hard to do links and stuff, I've seen the Younger crowd typing away with two fingers while talking to someone (in person) no way can I do that! One hand and a lot of concentration and it's still a chore!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you for sharing this story . She was a very lucky dog to have such a considerate owner like you. So sorry for your loss and what you went through. Can I ask how you get her ? Was she adopted ? Are you thinking about getting another puppy?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Thank you for sharing this story . She was a very lucky dog to have such a considerate owner like you. So sorry for your loss and what you went through. Can I ask how you get her ? Was she adopted ? Are you thinking about getting another puppy?
luckydog06?? She got here:

http://www.boxerforums.com/welcome-boxer-forums/190241-need-some-boxer-lover-advice.html

It was a "bit different" but it seems like it's going quite well now! :)

Did you ever get the Crate thing solved?? How are things going with your guy??

21 - 29 of 29 Posts