Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so here goes.  My DH and I will be celebrating our tenth anniversary this year.  I wanted to do something really special for him.  What do you think of a 50's pinup style photo?  Think Betty page.  There is a photographer here that does them and they look really cool.  I'm sort of modest but it's not like you get nude.  Anyway....what do you think?

G

·
0 Posts
I honestly think its a good idea.  I haven't been married that long, but have considered doing something like that as well.  I have been in the process of losing weight and said when I got to my goal I would take some pics  :)

I have lost 22 lbs. so far.  13 more to go!

I SAY GO FOR IT!  

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our anniversary isn't until June so that gives me a couple months to drop a few extra pounds.  I figure I should go ahead and do it while I still have the body for it.  LOL!

G

·
0 Posts
i think that's a great idea...bring a little spice, spontaneity, and adventure back into your marriage.  10 years is a long time, you are past that little "itch" period...celebrate it, have fun, be creative..he'll love it!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I think it is a great idea, I know several who have done it; they were nervous but ended up having fun doing it.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i think it is a great idea! i am sure you will have tons of fun!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sounds like a good idea.  You could always let your husband take pics with a digital camera that are more erotic if your thinking that way.

Bingasmom, congrats on the weight loss.  Since March of 06, I've lost a total of 49lbs.  I haven't always stuck to dieting or consistently working out, but I'm down alot of weight.  Right now I'm working out 4 or more days a week.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oooo, oooo, oooo, when's your anniversary?  What day I mean?  Ours is June 4!  We'll be 15 years this year!  

I say go for it!  I'm gonna. :wink:  :lol:   Only I'm going a little more daring.  There's a place in Houston that does "budoir" pics.  I can take the boy to school, go to Houston and get sexy, then go back and p/u the boy from school!  I'm excited!  You should definately do it!  I'm so excited! :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's the 27th.  I think I'm going to go through with it.  Hope he likes it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts