Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...

When I was 19 (my freshman year in college) I was disagnosed with Crohn's disease- a mild to severe form with a fistula.  I went on some pretty strong meds and was in remission from 19 to 21.5 years old...2007 hit..more stress...wedding...etc...flare up after flare up after flare up...2007 sucked...well..the meds I've been on haven't been working...and I called my doc yesterday and today they want me to get a CT Scan of the abdomen to see if the fistula is back, or if I have an abcess/cyst or any number of ickies in my abdomen...If I do...that means more meds, stronger meds, and most likely more tests...which we really can't afford...and we have no insurance...I just need your prayers that things go well...that I can get healthy (school starts up again today) and that the CT shows normal digestive system...thanks so much

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope everything goes well and the tests come out OK.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I hope everything goes well and you have a healthy 2008!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Jamie, I hope all goes well with the tests..My mother had Crohn's for 30 years and I remember well what it was like, so I sympathize...keeping you in my thoughts & prayers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts