Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you guys know I put pix of Lilly in my photo album.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TY!!!  I love your wedding pix btw...  You were beautiful.

I got married on 7 July...lol!!!  What's with July weddings anyways...lol!!!  Did you pick the date or did he?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks! To be honest I think we both came up with date! I have to add though, the backdrop on our wedding pics doesn't quite compare with the stunning views on yours! lol!

Heather

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That's only because I'm in Hawaii.  I think your was very elegant and cultured.  Mine was rugged and natural, just a reflection of me and my hubby.

I really think your back drop suited you, your attire and the feel in general.  Quite beautiful...

Well...back to crate training (more like wrestling) Penny...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Liz, Penny is a biiiggg girl..lol. That one of her at the end of the hallway really tells you how big she is, but what a sweetheart....Good luck with the crate training & hopefully you won't get stuck again.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG...I got her into the crate, but i had to out stubborn her to do it...LOL!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Liz, well I'm picturing in my head what could have happened if you had been bowled over by Penny....You got to teach your girls to take pics!!! Glad you got her in tho, and hopefully that will get easier with time....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's actually napping in her crate right now, so thats good proof that she is settled into it.  I expect her to buck a bit the first week or so of crating, but after that I think she'll be very comfy with it.  And I won't have any unexpected Bloodhound bombs when my head is turned...LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow...the size of her head alone is huge!!  8O  Glad she is settling in nicely!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her head is 3/4 the length of my thigh.  That should tell you something...I agree with you all though and I think admin put it aptly....Penny is HUGE!!!

lol!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Penny is the most beautiful girl in person (or dog ) haha.....
She is SOSO lucky to have you Liz..and Lilly..im so glad you guys found eachother !! and you and I also..
HUGZ TO LILLY AND PENNY AND THE GIRLS OF COURSE.... :D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HAHAHAHA...She is beautiful isn't she...so is Lilly of course...

BTW Ky--I started treating her eye infection with the erythromiacin [sp] gel.  Should be good to go in a few days...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
PERFECT !!!..Thats what i would have used too..

hahaha did u get my mssg today? i called vca and asked for you !!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...OOPS MISS DIALED ...HEHE

WAS FUNNY...

OK IM COOKING AS WELL..HUBBY OFF TOMORROW..HE JUST TOLD ME...hahaha south swells are in i knew hed be off ..whoo hoo

·
Registered
627 Posts
She is so adorable.  She looks like she doesn't have a care in the world.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts