Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys Im trying to get hubby to let me get a new puppy! He said it was ok before but is now second thoughting it!! He is a german boy and cute as a button!! I tried loading pics but its not working for some reason! Hes 14 weeks old and only about an hour away!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers cross that I finally get my little flashy fawn boy!!!! :wink:  I will update this a little later after I work on hubby!!! :roll:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good luck with the hubby....and the puppy!  :wink:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Honestly, don't hate me but I have seen this site and less than impressed.    First of all there is not mentioning of any health testing in these dogs, at all.    

[quote:1c1uns6n]There have been some setbacks with AKC registration. Our application for AKC has been denied due to the fact that both parent

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I hate to always be the "negative one" on these breeders, but I have to agree with Hanna on this one also. Any breeder that advertises on puppyfind, pupplistings, and nextdaypets certainly can not be too reputable. Also they say that they won't turn down any reasonable offer. Well, again if they were reputable it would not only be about an offer. They would want to check the buyer out and make sure that their pup was being placed in an appropriate home.
The bottom line is that it is your decision whether to purchase from these people, but I just hate to see someone purchase a puppy from an irresponsible breeder because it's just going to keep the demand going and they will keep their supply going. Without health testing and keeping up with the standard and breeding only to better the breed, we will continue to see a decline in this wonderful breed we all love so much.   :(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys Im NOT using him for breeding! Just a family pet and possibly a therapy dog! Who knows hubby still aint budgin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts