Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure but I think Duke has began marking his territory. He has occasional accidents but lately it's out of control. He begins peeing in one spot and walks all over the house while he is peeing. Last night he peed in the bed while we were asleep and today when we were washing the sheets he jumped on the bed and peed all over the mattress. He is almost five months old. Is this what is going on? We have an appointment to get him fixed the end of this month. What can I do to avoid it until then? & before anyone leaves any smart comments like they always do on my post. I do take my dog out every two hours or so. I do not neglect him to where he pees in the floor. I reward him when going outside. He will be playing with us then run over and start peeing and run back. Help?! He has also been caught hunching a few times.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
It doesn't sound like marking to me. Perhaps as Lynne said he may have a uti. Since you take him out often and say he is basically house trained then I would rule out a medical condition.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't sound like marking to me. Perhaps as Lynne said he may have a uti. Since you take him out often and say he is basically house trained then I would rule out a medical condition.
I mean he still has accidents but he goes outside majority of the time. Idk if it's just more accidents or what. But he literally jumped on the bed to pee on the mattress and peed all in the bed while we were asleep. Then he will pee from one end of the house to the other, he never done that before walking and peeing. I will give his vet a call. It can't hurt nothing. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts