Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I emailed her and asked a whole lotta questions!!!!!! Lets hope and email comes back and I can be approved to get one of these darlings!! They arent due until October 19th but hey its worth the wait I think!!! Let me know what you all think of these guys.
http://www.wenallboxers.com/litters.html

PS Ill keep you updated on the return email lol :wink:

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW!!!! they are gorgeous!  I imagine your pup will be beautiful!  I hope this works out for you and you find the one you love!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nice Cindi, I see a lot of champs in those lines, lots of kennels that I am familiar with..Keeping fingers & toes and paws crossed for you.  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Parents are beautiful, sure hope it works out and you get your puppy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So I guess you changed your mind with that other breeder?? Good news...
Hope this one works out better for you and has what you are looking for.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes Jenn(newcastle) and Hannabanana informed me of their ethics that obviously arent the greatest lol They sure did a good job covering it up!! Oh well I guess  :roll:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow, they both look really sharp.  I bet you will get an awesome pup from them.  I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wow, those are some pretty parents!!  And they have an awesome pedigree, if you get one of those pups our babies will be kin!!  lol  Ginger's got a lot of the Turo Kennel in her lineage.  Turo's Empire, Turo's Touche, Turo's Whisperer..  She also has the Breho Ell Bee's, and Schautzie's Kennels.  Lots of champions and DOM and SOM in her background.  But good luck on getting one, with those parents they will be gorgeous!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts