Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I would not think the milk bones are the issue usually if you are going to have a problem with that it is either throwing up or loose stool.  The cheese could be, I would cut that out and see. If he has been on the same food for a while, I would not think it would just pop up pink skin without the help of something else.  If he is doing well on his food I would not change it unless you rule everything else out first.  SO you are doing the right thing cut out all but food and then start adding back one thing at a time and see what happens.  I would start with the milk bones because I doubt they are the problem.  It could be something outside or in the house as well....Just keep a record or in mind what he is in contact with the next time you see the red.  new shampoo maybe??? Benedryl should help in the meantime of getting the red out....:)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I think liquid works the best.  25mg (Usually the childrens is 25 mg) and at 30 to 40 pounds he can take up to 5cc by mouth twice a day....Ahhhh lets see....If you dont have a syringe....5cc is 1 teaspoon...it will sometimes make them sleepy :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.