Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooooo I have a laptop and while sitting on the couch working...Lette seems to enjoy placeing either her paw or her head on the keys and messing up things I am typing...lol...I think she is jealous of the computer!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Maverick does the same thing..in fact most times he will sit on his bed or on the floor and play until he sees me take the laptop out..then he comes to sit right next to me with his head in my lap so i have to move the laptop to the corner of one leg..i think he knows i put it away faster that way and then once i put it away and give him my full attention he will bask in it for a while then get bored and go annoy his daddy who is probably watching tv or on the comp etc at that time....it's funny how smart they are huh?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok good to know she isnt the only attention hog out there lol...She does the same thing plays with things sees me get on it and she is up in my lap bugging the computer!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, nope that's a Boxer thing..I don't have a laptop, but Angel will sit right next to me, start staring, if that doesn't work, she will sit on her back legs(like a bear)put a paw in my lap and wait..If that doesn't work, she trys to actually get in my lap...Samson will sit right behind me and just stare holes into my back :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts