Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out working in the garage today and Cooper was just sniffing around.  Things got quiet so I looked around for him and lookie what I found.

From earlier in the day.  Also in the picture is the remaining part of the killed Wubba.  Too bad those things are just a little tougher because he sure does love it!

Cleaning out my email inbox and ran across this picture.  He doesn't even look like the same dog!  And everything he's sleeping on has since been destroyed.  Little punk.

·
Registered
21 Posts
haha nice pictures!my guy has destroyed a few things as is too.. all his stuff but no big deal!

he has also gotten used to the bikes in the garage used to freak him out!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, "c'mon, take me for a ride, please!!!!" I love it.Samson is that way as well, leave a car door open, even if it's not ours and in he goes...Wow, you can really see how much better Cooper is looking these days from that last pic.....It's been a tough battle, but worth it, he looks great :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
haha, I hope to get Gaby to want to just jump in the car like that eventually....your little guy looks great, nice pics!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
that is the cutest thing ever!

Whenever we leave the house if our car is on the route we take for a walk jessie will go to it... She loves riding with her head out the window!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I think you have a new golf partner :lol: The difference in Cooper then vs now.....wow :eek: What a handsome and healthy looking boy he is :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Cooper is looking great now, I can't believe the difference in the pictures.  The golf cart one is so cute.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So did we go for a ride?  :lol:  Cooper looks wonderful!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww I love those pics...first one is my favorite for sure, looks like he wants to go for a ride!!! He is growing into a handsome young man, don't they grow so fast?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts