Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
lol... your like me... i look up boxer puppies and rescues like everyday and it makes me want a playmate for dungy... BUHHH lol

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i already have 2 and i still want more, boxers are soo addicting, im always on this forum or looking at breeders and rescues, its so addicting!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donya\";p=\"67188 said:
are you considering getting a third at all?
I kinda have 3 dogs already, i cant have anymore due to stupid city regulation, i like on 3 acres or so, but am too close the the other houses on the side, but have a really deep property. Im just waiting till i move, then ill get about 20 more :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I am right there with you - I saw a pupy the other day I reallllllyyyyyy want.   They are ttoo cute but three???  Not sure I could do it.  ha ha

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
jake is so handsome. you see those guys and you just want to take them all home withyou.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm with ya on that, it is hard looking at rescues, cos I would love to take them all home....With Samson's issues tho, a rescue really wasn't an option, so we await the puppy....Never had 3 at one time, so it will be interesting :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I found one at a rescue in my area too (his name was Jake also).  Adam says no more animals though.  I though it would be cool to be a foster home but I couldn't do it, I would get too attached.  So I try not to get on the website too often.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would love to adopt all of them, but I liked Dakota even though I don't plan on getting another female.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
It's so sad how many dogs they have there.  Did you read the story on Nick? Looks like such a sweetie. I wish I had a huge house with a big fenced in yard and lots of money...I'd have all the rescues at my house!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Three dogs isnt really that hard, unless the boxers try and play with the doxie, they tend to forget how little he is, and the doxie is a wuss. But other than that it isnt too hard, feels the same as two :p haha

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i noticed that the last update was in 2006....that is a long time...i cant believe he wouldnt have found a home, the poor guy

G

·
0 Posts
oooo...I'll take angel and gatsby...hmmm...4 boxers...could I do it...i think not...man that would be a houseful~!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts