Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on cleaning up files on the computer so I can find things easier and I started going thru all my pics from when I was living in Ireland...Thought I would share some of the ones with doggie adventures  :) My next task is to get the pics I took prior to going overseas backed up on disk, they are all film pics as that was before the advent of digital, well it was the early days of it anyways...Have a ton of when Buck was a puppy and his adventures in the pool that I want to preserve..

Tia going full out right for me at the beach with Buck right behind her

Romping in the water

Catching some rays on one of our rare sunny & warm days 8)

Watching the kitties on the fence. Tia sat out there for hours just hoping one would fall!

How could you not love that face?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Love the cat photo  :lol:  - that cat deserved to slip for provoking your 2 like that - beautiful photos!
p.s. Voltaire chased his first rabbit in the garden last week - he was so disappointed not to catch it! haha!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Tia very pretty... and BUCK IS SOOOO HANDSOME! I think I'm partial to that coloring of dogs. LOL Great pics! I love the "cat on the fence" and the close up of buck with Tia in the background... you must miss them A LOT!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Just thinking how much Buck looks like Voltaire - who knows - maybe dogs re-incarnate. I'd like to think so anyway :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures; they must bring up some wonderful memories.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very nice pics. Those two are a gorgeous pair together. You must miss them. Now you have Samson and Angel....funny a fawn and brindle again, except reversed. Samson the fawn and Angel the brindle!  :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh they are just lovely Willow! That Buck is such a handsome fella! :D  And Tia is just gorgeous :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, Not a day goes by that I don't think about them and hope they are well..Annette, the first time I saw a pic of your Voltaire I really thought it was Buck! They look so much alike it's uncanny....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hilarious...That cat on the fence pic was priceless!!!  Keep 'em coming!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those are some great pics. Tia and Buck are so adorable and cute. After looking at that photo of them running along the beach I think i want to move to Ireland, it is beautiful.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great pictures!  Love the beach ones and the one with the cat is perfect, our Teaki loves to watch cats, loves to catch them even more!

·
Registered
270 Posts
wow....how long were you in Ireland??  I have family that live in Scottland....a place that I have ALWAYS wanted to visit and plan to in the next yr. or so.  What beautiful picutres!!  I'd love to see more.....for selfish reasons!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts