Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new here, so i figured i'd make a thread introducing myself. my name is rich, i live in jersey. my boxer's name is Tyson, he was born 7/1/05, i bought him sometime september of 2005.

here are some pictures of him:

pictures go from newest to oldest

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from WI.  Tyson is so cute in those pictures, I love the baby one especially.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the baby is my step daughter. those pictures were taken back in jan/feb. i'm going to have to take more pictures soon of the 2 of them again.

tyson is VERY protective over Isabella, its amazing we love it

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome from my gang in Bama....Tyson is a handsome guy.....Loved all the pics, esp the one with your stepdaughter, something about boxers and babies, kind alike Kibble & Bits.... :lol: Look forward to hearing more about his adventures and lots of pics!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've always wanted a boxer, and i got one for graduation a few years ago. tyson weighs about 72lbs. but i heard they bulk up at about 3 years, is this true?  his head is still a bit bigger than his body, any suggestions on bulking him up? he eats 3-4 cups of food a day, i always catch him steeling our other 2 dogs foods. a yorkie, and westie.

i'll see what i can do about getting a video of tyson dragging the yorkie around the house holding onto a toy.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome!! He's beautiful! Just gorgeous...what a big healthy guy! And the pics with the baby are so sweet...I LOVE the way they are with kid...we love em so much we couldn't stop with just one! :) I wonder if Indy will look like your Tyson at 2 years old? :) Look forward to seeing you around!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts