Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing around on the cafepress boxerforums merchandise and had a thought.
I saw the bumper stickers and decals...and thought about an "on board" type sign (like the traditional baby on board).
Like "Boxer on Board", "Boxer Baby on Board" or "Spoiled Boxer on Board"?
Just an idea...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know I have been keeping my eye out for one because I would love to have one.
I'm a proud momma and I want everyone else to know...and not drive like idiots behind me when
I'm carrying my precious cargo!  :lol:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I have in my pipeline to do a spring/summer fundaiser of a boxer magnet for the car. I can then dontate a portion of the sales to support the forum.  I can also see if my printer can add in somewhere www.boxerforums.com

Kinda on the lines like my current magnent -

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
CrazieKC\";p=\"100648 said:
i want a sticker of the quote that someone has in their sig "My windows aren't dirty...that's my boxers nose art". I love it. :lol:
I was actually going to make that BUT there is someone on cafepress with that phrase already and with a copyright symbol on it. NOT sure how to go about making sure it is TRULY copy righted... but I did really want to make one of those.

That's a great idea Sarah! I'll work on one as soon as I get the chance. Anyone want to pick what it should say...? Maybe I could make a few and then do a poll since we can only have one of each item on the cafepress store (example... I can only make ONE sticker, ONE coffee mug, ONE tshirt, etc).

G

·
0 Posts
Another idea is a bandanna....I love to dress my dogs in bandanna's and how cool would it be to have them wearing a boxer forum bandanna?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
myboxerbabyz\";p=\"100661 said:
Another idea is a bandanna....I love to dress my dogs in bandanna's and how cool would it be to have them wearing a boxer forum bandanna?
another great idea!

I think making a poll on a saying would be a great idea Marie! We sure are keeping you busy around here!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"100649":397srqi5]I have in my pipeline to do a spring/summer fundaiser of a boxer magnet for the car. I can then dontate a portion of the sales to support the forum.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
[quote="maplesfolks\";p=\"100792":jg88e4qr]how about a girl's shirt that says "my personal trainer is my boxer, hence this body"

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I like the "Boxer on Board" and the car magnet thingy. :D

I can just see other people's frustration when I slow down waaaay too soon for a red light or take a corner super  slow. :lol:   They need to understand that I've got my baby in the back seat and he falls over easy!  HA! :lol:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Ditto on no need for a gym if you have a boxer!

Great ideas from all!

Nano

1 - 17 of 17 Posts