Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be this!
It's a big mean kitty made by Fatcat Inc. I bought it from Crufts almost two years ago and believe it or not it has faired so well that it's squeaker still works! It's one of Daisy's most played with toys. It's faded slightly but is still completely intact!
So if you're after a tough toy for your boxer for Christmas- get one of these!
I think they are called "Doggy Hoots" toys.
I'm getting Daisy a new one for Christmas!

Heather

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The babies have the "crazy chicken", believe it or not, it's seldom played with, but Angel goes in spurts with toys...Nice to know that they hold up well tho :) Daisy obviously loves hers, looks like she could use a new one

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona did have a mean kitty but I think hers was called Hissy Kitty....come to think of it I have not seen it for a while, I guess it is time for a under the couch sweep.....:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have had  Boudreaux for two christmas's....He gets more presents than I do, course I got a digital camera last year...for what to take pic of boudreaux

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Kane and Sophie have one too - I think it's called a Dirty Rotten Kitty lol.  It has held up really well and they love to play tug-o-war with it.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like Daisy loves her fat cat, I will have to look into them but she is getting so much already for Christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts