Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would have gotten coal!!! Our little angel did two really bad things yesterday....I was trying to take some pics of them with the new toys from Heather. It was really going to be a cute one - Sam was upside down with the wubba in his mouth. Just as I was focusing the camera, Lucy came running full speed in my lap and the camera went flying - well, my hubby took it apart and turns out the lens was cracked so we had to buy a new camera. Then....if that wasn't bad, I was out walking Sampson and my hubby was washing his new corvette and Lucy was racing around the yard like a mad women, all of the sudden she ran over to the car and ran right up the hood!!! Naturally, it was slick and she was trying to get traction, scratching the whole way, then slid down on her back with my hubby spanking her the whole way. I don't think she will do that again. Man, she has been really testing our patience lately!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh wow  8O sounds like little lucy has lots of lots of energy right now!! you should tell her that santa is starting to watch for next christmas! :D

G

·
0 Posts
You're lucky your hubby didn't actually kill her, lol...new corvette...all scratched up...he coulda blamed temp. insanity on that one!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah no kidding!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, Lucy, you are lucky that Santa had already been to your house, otherwise you would have been an awfully sad girl...I couldn't help but laugh as I was imagining Lucy doing her slide across the Vette...My my my :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
OMG - your husband must really be a saint for not killing her right on the spot - not many things are more important than a guy and his vet.  Bless his heart!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OOOOOO Lucy, you must have a REALLY special place in Daddy's heart :D We've never had damages of that magnitude, just the usual couch eating, linoeleum  chewing variety and I've learned to tell myself that Things can be repaired or replaced but these crazy babies are one of a kind :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts