Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kash - most likely George Clooney.   Easy going laid back and good looking too.

Hanny - Naiomi Cambell.   Pretty to look at but you screw around with her, she will show her inner b*tch!!!

What/Who are yours??

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don't know who Autumn would be but she would be a super model for sure...does that dog ever turn it on for the camera...she'll just sit there (or stand or lay down) and pose up a storm...I don't have to do a thing but have a camera ready.

She also gets super pissed if I photograph another dog infront of her...not to mention her metabolism could rival the speed of sound...so yeah she's a super model for sure!

from this afternoon in the yard...all I have to do is pull out a camera!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jada is definitely like Mia Hamm.  She's smart, pretty and incredibly athletic.  
Chance is like Adrian Greiner- smart, and very laid back

=)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hmmmm Zulu would have to be John Travolta, in his Grease days, he gets his groove on when he gets excited, Zulu that is :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
[quote="Little_Boxer\";p=\"165445":uq4bszob]ahaha these are hilarious...this years calendar should feature a boxer and their celebrity counter part, some of these just match so well!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Fredo would be Fredo from the Godfather...exactly...same personalities..lol
and Sonny would for sure be Sonny from the Godfather..that's why they have the names they do.
Sonny;s the bully in charge and will smack around Fredo when he needs it...lol
Fredo's jealous but won't ever stand up to Sonny..lets him have everything even the treat in his mouth...lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts