Discussion Starter #1
any category, what would it be???

Hanna would be a gold medalist Counter Surfer or basket unweaver

Kash would be a gold medalist chow hound or cuddler

What's your's??

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
She would win in eating!!! I have to put a toy in her bowl to slow her down.

AND cuddling, and oh yeah burning around the house! I could go on and on  :lol:

Great topic  :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Drooling =P~ , followed by cuddling >:D<farting>:p   and tug o war :D . I could go on & on too :roll: !!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Tinkerbelle would win the award for being the most lazy dog EVER! she seems to never want to do anything
Maddy would get the award for being the sweetest =)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O Isis would be tied with lounging and smashing into walls breaking things ..playing with onyx...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Maddie would get the gold for sleeping....Miss lazy butt!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Kaci's would be the award for being the peskiest little sister to Milo...and for giving the best "I didn't do it" faces.

Milo's would be best watch dog...he won't let a leaf go buy the window without making sure it knows who's boss. lol

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Vega with the Gold for clearing out a room in record time.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Maggie - Jumping... she can jump almost six feet.

Jessie - Laid back...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chloe would be in jumping - I think she can hop nearly 4 1/2 feet high and if she gets a run at it - over 6 feet.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Ok let me think.

Savannah would be gold in the most velcro boxer ever made-i cant left a hand with out her being right there waiting for me to make another move.

Reese would be gold in the sissiest dog in the world- we can be anywhere in the house and if she so much as hears the a door close she runs and hides in the closest place she can squeeze in. :) i love her though

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah for running, she just loves to run and for being the sweetest most even tempered little girl.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson would get a Gold in sleeping, especially as he can sleep sitting up waiting for a treat :)

Angel would get one in either clowning or stalking :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Jetta would either be gold for braveness- she never shows fear! or for fetch...she could chase her toys ALL day, lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Huh... Saigey is into construction and refurbishing in one year he has eaten all the corner walls on the roof and a 3 seater sofa.. every time he is quiet I have to look for him he might be eating something new pencils, books, letters, garbage, shoes, make up, sunglasses, stuff from my hand bag and so on.... he reaches everything and everywhere he opens doors and cupboards. believe me I don't know what else to do for sure he'll get an award. :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Lilly would get a gold medal for...

1)  Focus while working...

2)  Helping Hopi eat her dinner...

3)  Stalking Auntie Ky for food (no need to stalk her tho....Lilly gives her "the look" and Ky gives her the food...ROFLMAO)...

4)  Clearing Daddy outta bed in record time with her noxious gas...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Being a painus in the anus and then getting me to forget all about how much of a pain he was with his puppy dog eyes

1 - 20 of 21 Posts