Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, so I thought I should introduce myself. :) I'm Audrey, a 20-year-old stay at home mom. My awesome husband Justin and I have been married for 1 year (Aug. 24th!). I have a beautiful 2-year-old daughter, two great step-kids (Kaitlain and Carter), and Justin and I are expecting our first child in January of '08. I recently became the new momma of a beautiful brindle female (what an awesome birthday present!). Her name is Lily, and she is 3 weeks old. I can't wait to bring her home! I'm excited to have found this site. I've been around boxers quite a bit, and have been wanting one of my own for a long time, but I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions. Here are some pics of my new girl!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh she is so tiny!! congrats on both new additions!! is that your daughter? she is sucha  cutie :) welcome!! be sure to read over our puppy threads-tons of great info, and def ask if there is any questions. keep the pics coming!!! :lol: some call us addicts....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Audrey and welcome.  Your little girl is adorable and ohhhhhh how exciting about the new fur baby you are getting.  You have to keep those pictures coming lol.  Nice to have you here.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and congrats on your new additions, fur & skin....Lily is adorable, soo tiny, but she won't stay that way...Lol..Feel free to ask as many questions as you need and definitely read thru the puppy & training sections for a lot of good advice & information

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me.  What a wonderful family you have, congratulations on the new fur baby and your pregnancy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome, I'm a new member too. I've been waiting a VERY long time for mine, tomorrow is finally the day I get to bring him home. I first found out the mom was in heat, then pregnant, then they were born then the 8 wks. It seems like forever but gives you plenty of time to prepare.

Congrats and best of luck to you and your family, she will be a great friend for all!  :p

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!!  :D  Lily is adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts