Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, so I thought I should introduce myself. :) I'm Audrey, a 20-year-old stay at home mom. My awesome husband Justin and I have been married for 1 year (Aug. 24th!). I have a beautiful 2-year-old daughter, two great step-kids (Kaitlain and Carter), and Justin and I are expecting our first child in January of '08. I recently became the new momma of a beautiful brindle female (what an awesome birthday present!). Her name is Lily, and she is 3 weeks old. I can't wait to bring her home! I'm excited to have found this site. I've been around boxers quite a bit, and have been wanting one of my own for a long time, but I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions. Here are some pics of my new girl!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh she is so tiny!! congrats on both new additions!! is that your daughter? she is sucha  cutie :) welcome!! be sure to read over our puppy threads-tons of great info, and def ask if there is any questions. keep the pics coming!!! :lol: some call us addicts....

·
Registered
18,320 Posts
Welcome to all of you and congrats on your new additions, fur & skin....Lily is adorable, soo tiny, but she won't stay that way...Lol..Feel free to ask as many questions as you need and definitely read thru the puppy & training sections for a lot of good advice & information

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me.  What a wonderful family you have, congratulations on the new fur baby and your pregnancy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome, I'm a new member too. I've been waiting a VERY long time for mine, tomorrow is finally the day I get to bring him home. I first found out the mom was in heat, then pregnant, then they were born then the 8 wks. It seems like forever but gives you plenty of time to prepare.

Congrats and best of luck to you and your family, she will be a great friend for all!  :p

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums!!  :D  Lily is adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.