Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im not sure when I will be able to get back on! Somethings have come up and I will not beable to get to a computer!! :cry:  Hopefully I will be able to get back on soon so you guys dont miss out on those little egg heads when they come! I will be able to post tomorrow but thats it so hopefully I will have a good update from the vet!! Ill be back asap!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lord Cindi, I was about to freak out thinking we were not going to be able to get a Roxy update...You got all these anxious aunties here just waiting....Hope everything is ok, and we shall miss you and get back as soon as you can...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Awwe.. Cindi, I hope whatever it is works out! Get back here as soon as you can..

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hope everything is ok.  Come back soon cause we'll all miss you!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hope it all works out. Come back soon. We will need Roxy updates. If you need access to a computer and miss us too much try the library. Can't wait for the update tomorrow!  :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Cindi,

I hope everythings okay!!!  We'll see you soon!!!  Good luck at the vet tomorrow!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Theres just somethings going on with the computer and also there is something wrong with my eye!! Its making me pretty sick so we are thinking an infection!! Ive been suffering from some pretty serious headaches and cant see to well! It itches something aweful! I thought it was just pink eye or something but its been getting worse so have to head to the docs tomorrow or saturday!! Its on both eyes now.  :cry:  It looks kind of like a bubble! Its over my whole left eye and only part of my right! Im sooo paranoid Im going to go blind or something :cry:  :(

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
oh cindi i hope everything works out for you. Savannah, Reese and myself are sending out a prayer for you.  you just sit back and get better and we will welcome you with open paws and arms when you get back!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hope everything is OK and you have a quick recovery.  Prayers coming your way.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Cindi if there's anything I can do for ya..I'm there!! I'll email ya my phone number and don't hesitate to use it if you need me.  Good luck at the dr's ((((((((((( big hugs to ya ))))))))))))) I'm gonna miss ya so hurry up and get yourself better  :(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok guys!! all is well with my eyeball!! we went to the hospital and it was just a little infection and the little bubble was just the outer layer of my eye that had swelled up from me rubbing it!! he gave me some ointment and told me to keep it "wet" and clean with saline!! so you all can stop worryin!! I should be back on the comp by next tuesday!! I think Ill try and get to my moms for sunday night chat but not sure! thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy to hear your eye will be okay!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Whew, great news Cindi...Now don't forget to let us know how Miss Roxy does at the vet....Anxious aunties pacing the floor here...Lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a relief, so glad everything is going to be OK; eye problems are such scary things.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Glad to hear you're gonna be okay.  Don't forget to let us know Roxy's update!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts